Friday, March 12, 2010

A New Beginning

I can't believe it has been so long since I've written. I need to write more and I will write more. So, tomorrow is my 24th birthday and I figured it would be a wonderful time to reflect on my past. So, as of today I absolutely hate my job with a passion. I sit in an office, pretending that I'm using my Journalism degree by communication through e-mail to really ignorant people in the health insurance industry that are rude and completely ungrateful. I'm stuck. It's like, I want to think outside of the box, but how does one think outside of the box when I'm stuck in a CUBE all day long? And may I vent. I HATE SPREADSHEETS. I didn't go to an amazing journalism school to decode spreadsheets that people make just to make your life hell.

I want a job with purpose. Not a job that is tedious. Where I do the same things over and over again until my mind is numb.... or worse, throbbing. I want to do what I went to school to DO! I want to make people aware of events and things happening around them! I want to help people who can't help themselves. I want to have a grad degree, or a doctorate! I want to be a NURSE and a freelance journalist.

I want... I want... I want..
BUT HOW DO I GET THERE?

1 comment: